Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is your preferred brand of motor oil?

I use Mobil 1 in my car but was wondering if the new Castrol Edge is better it costs like a dollar more and are they admitting Castrol Syntec was really that inferior or is it a marketing ploy?What is your preferred brand of motor oil?
Amsoil.


They are the only company I have seen that publish results from ASTM test results conducted by independent labs.


Do some research yourself and reach your own conclusions.What is your preferred brand of motor oil?
I prefer Omega 631 motor oil for petrol engine and Omega 643 for diesel engine ! Try it and compare, you will find quiter, smoother, more power, more stable , and saver for the long run. And can provide you the ture spec you need !
I prefer Shell Motor oil. I've known my wife wife for over 30 years %26amp; in that time she has only had 3 cars. Only 1 of those was purchased new. All 3 cars were kept on Shell products. The car she has now (car #3) is 22 years old %26amp; has 350,000 miles on it. It's getting hard to find parts for the car, but the engine still runs good.

No comments:

Post a Comment