Thursday, January 7, 2010

When or do I have to use Synthetic motor oil?

I have a 2006 Honda Accord Coupe with about 21,000 miles on it. Do I use synthetic oil to keep the engine running better or make it last longer?When or do I have to use Synthetic motor oil?
Synthetic oil will increase engine life,but it will also increase your expense in maintaning the car,change your oil about every 3500 miles and keep your air filter clean use good products and your car will lastWhen or do I have to use Synthetic motor oil?
Synthetic oil is good but it's not miraculous. You can use any oil, make sure you change it 4 times a year, 3very 3 months regardless of mileage. The kind of oil you wanna use just whatever you like. I like valvoline synthetics and semi-synthetics , like castrol too
Some cars require synthetic oil I would use it if i were to plan to sell the car in a couple years and i kept receipts for some reason people like to know that you were heavy on maintenace it makes the car more reliable somehow...but yeah synthetic is better but no determine time to start just try to keep doing it often now would be a good time to start
  • apply for a loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment