Friday, December 18, 2009

How do I get motor oil off of the cement in the garage?

Had a car with an oil leak parked in the garage each evening. it made a horrible oil stain. The car is long gone. I would like to get rid of the stain too. I have tried degreaser but it did nothing. Thanks for your help.How do I get motor oil off of the cement in the garage?
try KBS Aquaklean, a powerful automotive cleaner/degreaser.How do I get motor oil off of the cement in the garage?
Try petrol (gasoline) or Coca Cola
Have you tried Simple Green?


Have heard Coca-Cola works too.





A commercial grade concrete cleaner will do it. Check with a Home Builders store and they can set you up.





Don't forget your elbow grease......
Here's something I found.





http://www.tepcoproducts.com/public/case鈥?/a>





I just use the Terracap 3000. I think the point to using both steps is for big oil spills, where you need to solidify it. The Terracap 3000 worked great, then I just rinse it away. It wasn't oil-like anymore, it was like water. The second time, I went ahead and tried using the Terracap 4000 with it and it just gouped up and was sticky. But I also didn't wait around for it to dry like they say to.
I've used dry cement mix (powder) to clean up oil/stains. Just sprinkle over it then grind it/scrub it in with your foot, then sweep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment