Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best product/method to remove used motor oil off my cat?

My cat knocked a container of used motor oil off a shelf onto himself and I need to get it off of him ... safely. I washed him in the tub with Dawn dish washing detergent followed with regular cat shampoo but his fur is still coated with the oil. Any suggestions?What is the best product/method to remove used motor oil off my cat?
bring him to the vet and let the groomer handle it.What is the best product/method to remove used motor oil off my cat?
I dunno if this will help but I agree with the Dawn dish liquid answer on there.
Call a vet, and ask what you should do. Also tell the vet you are planning on going to a groomer to see what they say
You could try using some clay cat litter to absorb the oil. Put it on his fur. It works for cleaning up spilled oil on concrete.


One other suggestion is corn starch.

No comments:

Post a Comment