Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Would it be safe to use synthetic motor oil in a deep fryer ?

I mean would you get sick or anything ?...I am guesiing you could use it alot longer ...what weight would be optimalWould it be safe to use synthetic motor oil in a deep fryer ?
Haha, go with a fourty weight. While your at it why not try beer battered rat? I hear it's tasty. I'm sure the motor oil will add a nice smokey flavor.Would it be safe to use synthetic motor oil in a deep fryer ?
you are silly that stuff is poison and it does not have the same velocity as regular vegetable oil plus there are detergents and other chemicals designed for an automobile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO
You're kidding, right?
Using synthetic motor oil in deep fryer is fantastic to use when frying those little tire strips. Wouldn't use anything else for them
Deep fried suicide?
no!!,you'll start smoking and your engine will lock up for good!!!!
Use peanut oil. It's definitely the best.
No.





You wanna die or something?
Ummmm, what do you want your food to taste like? and no dont be crazy, can we say this house will be burning?
I KNOW ITS FLAMMABLE, AND FAST WAY TO DIE
I am going to go with no on this one, i am pretty sure you would die
No! It is used for metals, not humans. Cooking oil is also much cheaper, and it is for consumption. Do not use moter oil for anything you plan to eat!
Just when you think you have heard it all someone asks a silly question like this. You must like to get people rilled up.
you're an idiot, i hope to God nobody reading your question actually thinks its ok to use motor oil for cooking
My wife just asked me why I laughed out loud...........Thanks for the goof!
Absolutly not,if the oil dont kill ya the fire might.
  • skin infection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment