Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I get rid of dried motor oil from my drive?

My drive is made of tarmac. The oil has been there for over a week now.How do I get rid of dried motor oil from my drive?
Soak it in white spirit then get down and scrub with very soapy water.How do I get rid of dried motor oil from my drive?
Pour a bag of kitty litter over the oily spots and leave it for a couple of days. The kitty litter should absorb most of the oil.
silly as it sounds , use biological washing powder , the enzymes in the powder will break down the oil, plus some good old elbow grease ....





worked a treat on my oil stains
buy some OIL SPILL. this will remove it after 1-2 treatments.scrub with hard brush.directions on container. used it on white paving stones done the job excellent.
get some degreaser from your nearest dulux trade centre. brush this into the oil stains, leave for 10-15 minutes then wash away with soapy water
hiya, put some sand down,after a few days it should have soak it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment