Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What motor oil do I use for my 2001 Honda Civic LX coupe?

I bought the car without the car manual and I want to know what oil do I use.What motor oil do I use for my 2001 Honda Civic LX coupe?
it may say on the oil cap or call a parts store they would be able to tell youWhat motor oil do I use for my 2001 Honda Civic LX coupe?
most timing belt cars use 5-20 but use a good quality oil and filter,synthetic oil is good if u want to go 5000 to 7500 between changes but it costs more than regular oil......synthetic oil is no better than regular oil for the first 3000 miles ..so if u change your oil regularly save your money for gas and buy regular oil......we recommend Valvoline
You should use a good quality 5w30 oil. I use a synthetic


5w30 oil only in my vehicles.
5w-20 Honda cars read oil fill cap tells you weight...If you use other oil it could cause run ability problems
Look in the owners manual, it will tell you.
honda takes 5w-20 only.check with the dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment