Saturday, December 26, 2009

What motor oil would you recommend for a Jetta 2003, Castrol or Motul?

I have been looking for the correct oil but im not sure which could be the best. I always use 20W50 and people have told me that either castrol or motul are the best, is this true? Does mileage have something to do? My car has 71,000miles, gasoline, 2.0. What u recommend?What motor oil would you recommend for a Jetta 2003, Castrol or Motul?
IMO, any major brand oil will accomplish the goal of lubricating your engine. I recommend synthetic oil, though. Have been using Shell 20W50 in our 2005 Jetta and 2006 GTI with good results.


This is the oil my VW Dealership uses.


The most important thing is not oil brand. The best way to extend engine life is to change oil frequently ( I change ours at 6K) and use genuine VW filters. There is a difference!What motor oil would you recommend for a Jetta 2003, Castrol or Motul?
Dura Lube! Especially with the number of miles you have on the car.
Bio Ray oil

No comments:

Post a Comment